Panchamukha Anjaneya blesses with success in every new venture started:
Anjaneya, who is incarnated as the son of Lord Vayu and Goddess Anjana, is living as one of the Saptha Chiranjeevi's. He’s chanting the name of Lord Rama and listening to it in the places where the name of lord Rama is recited. Anjaneya, who is revered by lord Rama in the Ramayana, also appears as the five-faced Panchamukha Anjaneya.
As the Saturday auspicious for Perumal is also considered special for Anjaneyar, it is best to buy the Panchamukha Anjaneyar image and worship it on Saturday. Worshipping a picture of Panchamukha Anjaneyar in everyone's home will be of great benefit as the faces of Perumal's idols Narasimha, Hayagrivar and Varagar, who can be worshipped on Ekadasi day, are in the form of Panchamukha Anjaneyar.
- During the war between Rama and Ravana, Ravana, the king of the underworld, kidnapped Rama and Lakshmana and imprisoned them in the underworld.
- Also, the mayil Ravana planned to perform a deadly Yaga to destroy Rama and Lakshmana.
- Sensing that the lives of Rama and Lakshmana would be in danger if this yagna were to take place, Vibhishana asked Anjaneya to stop the yagna.
- Anjaneya worshiped Narasimha, Hayagrivar, Varagar and Garuda before leaving to stop the yaga.
- Then, Narasimha, Hayagrivar, Varagar and Garuda gave Hanuman the power of their form so that Hanuman could win.
- Through this Anjaneya took Panchamugam and destroyed the mayil Ravana and rescued Rama and Lakshmana safely.
In Panchamukha Anjaneyar, the face of Anjaneyar Swamy is facing the East direction removes our sins and purifying the mind.
Sree Narasimha Swamy facing South direction removes fear of enemies and defeats the enemies by making one victorious.
The face of Sri Garuda Swamy facing the west direction repels the evil forces and breaks the poisons and toxins that accumulate in the body due to deadly poison stings.
Srilakshmi Vara Swamy face facing the North direction gives Ashta Aishwaryas and removes planetary doshas.
Upward Sri Hayagriva Swami's face gives us wisdom, career success, the boon of child and tricks.
By meditating on Panchamuga Anjaneya, the thoughts in the mind will come true and one can be successful.
Panchamukha Anjaneyar is known as the one who has the grace to solve intractable problems in life.
Therefore, Panchamukha Anjaneya is one of the idols that should be present in our homes.
Worshipping such a magnificent Panchamukha Anjaneya image at home can lead to success in all the things that one begins.
Puthir balam yaso tyrayam nirpayatvam arogatha |
Ajadyam vakpadutvam sa hanumat smarnath bhaveth ||
Asatya Sadhaka Swami's Asatya Tava Kimvata |
Rama doota krupasindho mad karyam sadayaprabo ||