The greatness of panchamukha Anjaneyar
Hanuman or Anjeneyar is said to be the incarnation of lord Shiva. Anjaneya was born as the son of Lord Vayu and Goddess Anjana and is still living as one of the Saptha Chiranjeevi's. He lives in the place where the name of Sri Rama is chanted and recited. He’s chanting the name of Lord Rama and listening to his devotees who are reciting the name of Rama & Seetha. If anyone wants blessings of lord Hanuman has to chant the names of lord Rama to get the complete grace of the lord.
Pancha mukha Anjaneyar is a powerful incarnation of lord Hanuman with five faces. The five faces are Hanuman, Narasimha, Hayagrivar, Varagar and Garuda. Worshipping pancha mukha Anjaneya bestows good health, wealth and prosperity in life. Saturdays are very special days to worship panchamukha Anjeneyar. Since panchamukha Anjaneyar contains the faces of avatars of lord perumal, ekadashis that are auspicious to worship lord perumal is also auspicious to worship panchamukha Anjaneya.
Legend behind the incarnation of lord Panchamukha Anjaneyar
In Ramayana, During the fight between Lord Rama and demon king Ravana, in order to destroy Rama and win the battle - Ravana had planned to perform a deadly yagam to destroy Rama and Lakshmana after kidnapping them and imprisoning them in the underworld. Panchamukha Anjaneya
During the war between Rama and Ravana, Ravana, the king of the underworld, kidnapped Rama and Lakshmana and imprisoned them in the underworld. Also, the mayil Ravana planned to perform a deadly Yagam to destroy Rama and Lakshmana. Vibhishana the younger brother of Ravana asked Anjaneya to stop the yagna, sensing that the lives of Rama and Lakshmana would be in danger if this yagna is performed.
To rescue lord Rama and Lakshmana, Anjeneyar worshipped Narasimha, Hayagrivar, Varagar and Garuda to give him power to stop the yaga before leaving.
Lord Hanuman then got five faces including Narasimha, Hayagrivar, Varagar and Garuda along with his own face by the power of his prayer to succeed in his trial of rescuing lord Rama and Laksmana after stopping the yagna.
Benefits of worshipping Panchamukha Anjeneyar :
- Since Panchamukha Anjaneyar is the lord with powers of five lords, worshipping the lord with utmost devotion can seek the blessings of five lords.
- Each face of the panchamukha Anjaneyar facing each direction signifies a meaning and blessings.
- The face of Anjaneyar Swamy is facing the East direction, removes the sins and purifies the mind.
- Sree Narasimha Swamy facing South direction removes fear of enemies and defeats the enemies by making one victorious.
- The face of Sri Garuda Swamy facing the west direction repels the evil forces and breaks the poisons and toxins that accumulate in the body due to deadly poison stings.
- Srilakshmi Vara Swamy face facing the North direction gives Ashta Aishwaryas and removes planetary doshas.
- Upward Sri Hayagriva Swami's face gives us wisdom, career success, the boon of children and tricks to become successful in life.
- One's good thoughts can come true and can become successful by meditating on Panchamuga Anjaneya.
- Panchamukha Anjaneyar is the only powerful lord who has the grace to solve intractable problems in life.
- Worship the powerful Panchamukha Anjaneyar to seek his blessings to be successful in both personal and professional life.
Buy this Powerful Anjaneyar at Om Spiritual Shop.